Saturday, April 23, 2011

2011 Burger Shootout: New York

After last year's enormously diverse and successful East Coast Shootout, some fans have grumbled that I was unable to include Shake Shack in the mix. That was an unfortunate omission, as I did try to score a few stacks at its Madison Square Park location last year but because the line was too long, I had to pass. This year, I managed to find time to wait at the rich kids/kindergarten line at Shake Shack's Upper West Side location. After a 20-minute wait, I was finally able to get my hands on the parchment paper-wrapped, highly sought-after shack burger. Besides the Shack, I was also able to visit three other joints, and here are my rankings:


1. Shake Shack (New York, NY)



2. Burger Creations (New York, NY)


3. Corner Bistro (New York, NY)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment